Friday, May 27, 2005

Wellcome

I finally made it to get Blogged!


Hello world (where have we read this before?), today after almost a week of troubleshooting (one trouble shot at per day) I managed to get as far as posting my first weblog page! It had all to do with my personal cookiemonster settings which was responsible for never showing any Blogger page whatsoever after I allowed first party (read: Blogger) cookies. I suspect that the third party cookie rain blocked (not blogged) any advance in displaying a page that might have been of help of showing how far I was progressing in this Blog community.
That there was absolutely no initial cookie problem was proven today when I installed the IExplore alternative Mozilla Firefox (with its standard cookie handling settings 2Bsure). Then the Blog (not Block) process really progressed as it should, at least so it seems, because I'm still writing this and did not post anything yet...


purpose of this blog
I am planning to use this blog to display my slow but shure development in sound creation. I should warn the potentially interested reader that these sounds might be less melodic of kind than the overwhelming average earth population is accustomed to. Although I am aiming at producing emotional currents by means of sound waves, I admit that I did not test it on humans to corroborate that there will be a shared opinion on what emotions we are talking about overhere.
Next, I must figure out a way to post these sounds as well, and apart from the still not discovered possibilities of this site, I also have some alternatives in mind...

For now, I am glad I made it this far, and I hope you will be enjoying your trip, and may it (be)come (a) well!

1 Comments:

Blogger mxl said...

It seems to work properly, but I've already got some redesigning ideas in mind...

27/5/05 03:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home